Parker Mill County Park, together with Ann Arbor City's Forest Park, is a 45 acre tract of mostly wooded land along Fleming Creek. The park includes the mouth of the creek, where it joins the Huron River. There is also an historic grist mill built in 1873. The mill is operable and contains original milling machinery, left in the mill when the Parker family ceased operation in 1958.
|Last viewed:||Jan 21, 2019 12:25:43|
|Last downloaded:||Nov 24, 2018 14:30:47|